Monday, November 05, 2007

November 4

 

 

 

 


Running outside on Saturday. He really likes to go outside, no matter what the weather is like or what he's wearing. I hate to get him dressed in shoes and everything the minute we get up but if I don't, he goes outside like this.

We had kind of a rough weekend. Anthony woke up at 4:00 Friday and Saturday morning. We decided that we're just going to close our door and let him stay in there until 7:00 so he leaves us the hell alone until then. It's too crazy otherwise, but since we set the clocks back Saturday night, we busted him out at 6:00 yesterday and 6:30 today. God knows what time he wakes up, I kind of wish I could know but in order to know I have to be awake for it and that's just not working. It's soon enough we'll have to be up every two hours with a baby, he's just going to have to learn to go back to sleep.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: