Monday, July 21, 2008

Dentist

 

 

Anthony went to the dentist for the first time today. We're never going back! He will go to the dentist again I'm sure but we're not going to go to this dentist. He was recommended to us as a special needs dentist, but maybe he would only be good if your special need was that you needed to wait 90 minutes to be seen? That is not Anthony's special need, so it didn't work out too well for us. BUT he has no cavities and we did it, that's the important thing. I am going to find a dentist in another area of town, one in which there hasn't been maybe so much crime, and I'm going to go there. Even if I have to drive 30 minutes, if I didn't have to wait 90, I'd still come out ahead. Anyways, my point is, he was tired from the waiting and the screaming. So he napped for like three hours on the couch and I'm sure will be up til midnight tonight.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: