Monday, March 09, 2009

Sharing

 
Anthony does not like to share. Sometimes he'll force feed me a goldfish cracker or Maria, but it's rare. He used to not let us even get into the goldfish to give Maria ones, but he's better about it now.

Last night we kept them both up later because of the time change. We were looking forward to it because we thought maybe if they went to bed later (7:00 and 7:30, respectively for Maria and Anthony, they might get up later. Maria went to bed at 7:15 (unheard of for her) and woke up around 7:00 after not making a peep all night. Anthony, however, was up at 5:00 braying and yelling away. Mike and I didn't go to sleep until after 11:00 (also unheard of, for us)so we are beat today. I wonder sometimes if I wouldn't feel so bad and tired if I were pregnant but I can't stand to think about it because there is more, and worse, tired to come. Anyway. Here they are, cute, yesterday.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: