Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Killer

 
He doesn't look like a killer, does he? But he is totally killing us. Three nights in a row, and four out of the last five, that he has been up at around 3:00 in the morning, for hours. And noisy! So that he wakes up Maria, and usually he wakes her up RIGHT before he goes back to sleep, so we can't sleep from like 3:00 on. I tell him all the time that he is not going to have a mother if he keeps doing this, but he cares not. He's feeling better today, anyway, and he had a good day at school so ... that's good. He is currently going around the kitchen and knocking the chairs to the floors, which makes a loud CRACK sound, and is going to give me a heart attack, which will probably ALSO kill me. Either way, I'm a goner. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alivia Quallen said...

I really like his hair like that.

Abby said...

Oh Joanne... I don't know how you survive on such little sleep. You must have super powers.