Saturday, December 20, 2008

Walk

 
Anthony on the couch, we just got back from a walk. It's cold out but he has been kind of crazy this morning so we went out in the yard and then I figured a walk might do us both good. I was kind of sick earlier - I have been waking up at 4:00 in the morning for like a week with numbness and pain in my left arm and hand. It's a pain! ANYWAY, enough about me. :) We went for a walk and it was really nice, just the two of us. I told him, it's just like this time last year - I am pregnant and we are going for a walk! Anyway, we walked and talked about the cats and dogs that we saw, Santas that we saw, leaves, cars, it was very chatty. There is a house about a block away that has a ridiculous amount of Christmas stuff in their yard - giant santas and the grinch and an airplane with Santa on it on their roof and Anthony loves it. We were able to cut our walk a little shorter than normal by going to look at that stuff, which I appreciated. I think he feels better now. Today is his second day of no school, like a Sunday, and he is usually crazy on Sundays when he gets off his routine. SO I am hopeful that tomorrow he will feel better. I don't think we'll get out for a walk tomorrow because it's going to be like 12 degrees. :(
Posted by Picasa

No comments: