Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Siting on the Table

 
...where he is NOT supposed to sit. Tuesdays are incredibly challenging days around here. It is physically very hard to be all the places I need to be to make sure that Veronica is safe and happy, Maria is not climbing on Veronica, Anthony isn't moving the RIDICULOUS wall that we have set up in front of the washer and dryer so he can climb in the washer, no one is banging the hell out of the furnace, it's just ... it's insane and every Tuesday I do not think I am going to make it. Ha, Mike's not even home yet so maybe today will be the day! I'll keep you posted!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

klutzy k said...

Hi! I found your blog via the comment you left on Swistle's. Anthony is beautiful. You don't even have to be biased. He is.

I've only read through a few posts but wondered if music therapy is available in your area? I was double majoring in that and music education and got to go watch a lot of sessions with autistic kids. It was awesome! It isn't for everyone of course. Some kids are so sensitive to sound, etc. But it might be a good fit for Anthony if you haven't already considered it? I am in no way an expert and I feel kind of stupid even mentioning anything since I have not done a TON of research as I am sure you have. Anyway, two cents from someone who may not have a clue. ;)

Joanne said...

No, not at all, thank you! He does have music therapy one day a week at school and he LOVES it. He's not a person who is very sensitive to sound, in fact he likes a lot of input. I really appreciate your comment, thanks.