Tuesday, November 10, 2009

One Year Ago Today

 
...annoyed by Maria. Same as today! Ha!

He's sick, and he looks wan and pale, so I'm not taking a picture of him today. That stupid school of his has started a new policy, so because he had a fever this morning, he can't go back until NEXT WEDNESDAY. I am beyond steamed, I had a long conversation with the director who made this policy this morning. She's very nice, but it's a STUPID idea. I told her she is throwing out the baby with the bathwater, and the baby is AUTISTIC and likes a ROUTINE. GRRRR. I am MAD, hence all the CAPS. He's doing better, though, and Mike is home tomorrow, so there's that. And isn't he cute?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alivia Quallen said...

I love looking back at pictures of the kids. That is a stupid school policy. He is so adorable there and still is today!