Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Clothes

 
Here's Anthony, Wednesday morning before school, in his new clothes. He woke up at 3:30 this morning, I heard him when I was up with the baby. He wasn't super loud or crazy, but he didn't go back to sleep, either. Mike told me he fell asleep for a while on the way to school. He had a good morning in spite of it, though, he asked for "pears" every time he wanted some. He said "hi" to his therapist and "bye" to Mike. I'm sure he'll nap this afternoon and tonight might be rough but overall, he is feeling better, so I'm not going to complain. His clothes are adorable, right? They are, naturally, too big on him but hopefully he'll have another growth spurt here soon and get right in them.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am starting to buy Max's clothes big so he can at least get all through winter in them and maybe fall next year. I just bought him a winter coat today and hopefully he will get two winter seasons out of it! They grow so fast! On the other hand Ava likes her clothes to "fit". It drives me insane!