Thursday, February 10, 2011

Big Day

Last night, as I was going to bed, it dawned on me that Anthony hadn't had a tantrum all day.  I have this new plan with his tantrums, which is to completely ignore them until they're over and then when they're over, offer Anthony a treat and tell him how glad I am that he feels better.  I also have been talking a LOT more to him, just in case he is worried that we won't take care of him or something, I tell him all the time that we ARE here for him and that we LOVE him and that we will ALWAYS take care of him.  So maybe it's a combination of those things, or maybe it's for no reason at all.

Either way, I don't care, I just want to go on record that yesterday he didn't have any tantrums at all.  This morning he woke up at 4:00 and was miserable at 5:00 when he was dirty and we had to put him in the damne bathtub but I don't care.  He had a completely good day for the first time in many months and I'm thrilled about it.

1 comment:

Stimey said...

Hooray! Yay for good days!!