Monday, February 14, 2011

My Sleepy Valentine

Of course he's yawning, he woke up around 3:00 this morning! He is STILL up and it's almost 9:00! What is he made of, what kind of strong stuff? He is doing well, sleeplessness be damned. He has moments where he struggles, but he's doing so, so much better. We all went outside today and he was jumping and spinning, so excited to be out. He is the love of my life, I feel like. Ha, he would actually make a bad boyfriend, I suppose, what with the kicking me in the throat and the worrying me. But I just - no one has ever needed me as much as Anthony and instead of it feeling kind of choking and scary, it feels exactly right. I feel like we are right where we should be, all the time. We went for a walk this weekend and I was saying, remember Anthony? Remember when it used to be just me and you and we'd walk every day? He, of course, didn't answer but I think he hears and understands me. I think he misses it too. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

How the hell do you manage to make me tear up all the time?? You are a great mother and he will reap the benefits always! (even with those two little sisters;)