Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I am Hatred

This is an excellent video, in my opinion. I think these text-to-movie videos are so interesting It says "if you can type you can make a movie" at the end. I'm not sure about who makes them or why but I find them interesting and funny.

Poor Anthony had a bad start this morning, he had a tantrum that lasted 45 minutes, which is a looooooong time if you are in the middle of it. He has been sick, I don't know if that's it, or what. Maybe he hates his room? Maybe he hates mornings? I don't know. Mike says we are going through a rough patch right now, is all, and I am just going to believe that. Veronica is sick and has been up like every third night for WEEKS now, and it's getting OLD. Mike was up with her from 12-2 and then I from 2-3 and then I got up with her again at 5:00 and Maria was up before 6:00 and then Anthony woke up, flipping the flip out, around 7:00. Not cool, children! It makes for a very sad and tense morning.

Anyways. He is at school, I assume he's fine because he seemed better all day yesterday and we haven't heard anything. I am crossing my fingers and praying, as usual, that things go better tomorrow.

No comments: