Friday, August 01, 2008

Last Day of School

 

 

A post school ice cream treat. He is impossible to take a picture of sometimes. My camera keeps focusing and re-focusing because he is always walking toward me.

Today was his last day of school. We are so happy and proud of him. It's gone really well and I think his teacher and the assistants and therapists there really liked him. It's nice to see him being liked by other people. I can *really* lose sight of it here at home with him, on a long day, so it's nice to have confirmation that he really is cute and sweet. He starts again the week after next and Mike and I are both hoping that the damned constrution by his school is over by then. Today we had to park so far away and walk through dirt storms just to get to his building.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: