Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday Morning

 

 

 

Anthony was up when I fed Maria at 12:45 and then I heard him still at 3:00! So he slept in this morning, until 8:30. He seems fine on Saturday, like he doesn't expect to go to school or anything but by Sunday afternoon, he's sort of looking at us funny, like he's ready to get back to it. He has fall break on the 23rd and 24th of this month and I don't know how I'm going to explain that. He had physical therapy yesterday and it went okay - not great - he's not slept well this week so he was tired. The therapist, who we'll call "Shenali", really gets him to move around and sometimes he doesn't like to be told what to do. Ha. I'm kidding, obviously, ALL the time he doesn't want to be told what to do. But he does it, eventually. She has him do wheelbarrow walking and sitting up on an exercise ball, all to work his abs. Feel the burn, Anthony!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: