Monday, April 06, 2009

Back at School

I don't have any pictures of Anthony today but I wanted to record that he had a great day back at school after his first spring break. AND I got a nice note from his school occupational therapist, who I don't talk about much here because I always try to keep things so positive and upbeat. Ha. BUT it was a very nice note and he is doing very well and I feel for the first time like this OT and I are actually working together on Anthony's progress. So that's good. Mike is upstairs with Anthony right now, we went for a walk before while Mike put Maria to bed and it is FREEZING out but I am hopeful that the fresh air will help him sleep all night. He was up last night at 1:20 (well, this morning) and I am hoping and praying publicly that he sleeps all night tonight.

No comments: