Saturday, May 08, 2010

Twelve Hours

Anthony always starts to fall apart about 12 hours after he wakes up. I was downstairs with the baby around 4:00 and heard him and here he is, 12 hours later. He has been doing better, thank GOD. It was a really long, horrible week. One thing I realized is that it was a full moon during the time that he was freaking out, and I think maybe that was it. Some friends of mine on Facebook were saying that crime rates go up during the full moon, so why not? It makes as much sense as anything, I suppose. He had a minor tantrum this morning and I will tell you what - it will melt the coldest heart, to see that poor baby so sad and upset. Even when I am mad and over it and so tired, it just kills me and I feel so bad for him. SO. Hopefully it will all start to get better. I am counting on it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: