Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Well.

I guess this shows his haircut and it also shows how he was a large part of the day yesterday. So here he is, warts and all. Look at his furrowed brow! It breaks my heart when he is like this. Today he had a great day, he went to the movies! He saw Toy Story 3! His PM therapist told me that she sat behind him and that he sat for ONE hour and then got a little fussy poo, then went to the lobby for a while and then came back for the rest of it! I can't stop with the exclamation points! He didn't have one single solitary meltdown today and he ate the *heck* out of his macaroni and cheese tonight. It was a *HOT MESS* in here, cheese hands everywhere, but he was happy. He started with his fork and then went to his fingers and we just thought the hell with it.

I don't even know if I should leave this picture up, it's making me sad to look at it. But it does show his haircut and maybe some day I'll look back and be like, that's right! He DID used to have tantrums, but I can't really remember them! A mom can dream, right?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: