Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday

 
This picture is actually from yesterday and then I forgot to post it! Ugh, these weekends are just awful. I told Mike, I don't know what to do. I can't pretend that they are the same as weekdays, they're not! I went out last night and had such a fun time but I was out laaaaate and then of course Anthony was up at 4:00, howling away until Maria started and then he went back and she went back and then there was pee everywhere in his room and blah blah blah blah blah I'm tired. We've had road crews outside the house all day today and it's super noisy and sometimes shakes the house and everyone is a little tense from it. Mike took Anthony to Costco and he said A was pretty tense and on the edge but then he got some blueberries gave them to him and he was better. I can't believe next weekend is our last weekend in this house, that's crazy, right? I am praying and praying that Anthony does okay with the move. I just hope it all works out and that we're all happy. I hope he doesn't miss this house, the yard, his room, the basement. *I* am not going to miss that basement at all - I am so looking forward to just having two levels to loook for these kids. I wish I could wake up tomorrow and have it be December 1!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: