Monday, March 09, 2015

Day 12 of Lent

Anthony finished his first full week at Little Star last week, and it didn't go super great, he is still having some weepy episodes and some, ahem, toileting issues, but I think he's having all these issues now because he really misses his teacher, Miss Cutter.

I want Miss Cutter, he says with his iPad and it's so hard, we want to give him what he wants, especially when he asks for it on his iPad.  But of course we can't, he can't have Miss Cutter right now.  It makes me think of when he went to the Zoo a few years ago and his therapist said he loved the dolphin show and my first thought was, can I get him a dolphin?  Ha ha I am crazy.

Anyway, I think it's good that he misses her.  He had a big heart and he loves his people and it's reassuring that he can feel emotion.  I mean, of course I know he can but sometimes we get so weary by the end of the week that I have doubts.

No comments: