Sunday, August 07, 2011

Sunday!!

Sunday! **shakes fist at sky**

We had a rough day today. Anthony was up at 4:00 and fell asleep before 7:00 and woke up again before 11:00. Toilet training was rough this weekend, especially today. He had a lot of accidents and ... we just don't know what he understands and what he doesn't but he seemed to be getting VERY sick of that bathroom. We probably were, too. I don't know, I hope things can get better this week. I always do, I guess.

I'm so mad tonight, Veronica was up late and then Anthony was up and it feels like there isn't one hour of the day when some child isn't yelling or being awake when they shouldn't. I would like to get some sleep sometime but I just don't see it in the cards for the next ... several years? Oy.

Then I read this thing from this blogger about how You Should Make Your Kids Help Around The House and You are a Big Jerk if You Don't and think, shut up, blogger. I can't get any of my kids to help me. Maybe I never will, how about that? I'd like to just walk around slapping people through the computer, some days.


Anyways. I don't know what tomorrow holds as far as training goes. I'm so proud of him, he's so impressive, to me. I don't know what he knows about what we are doing. I try to explain it but if he doesn't understand he probably thinks I am a) crazy and b) mean. I hate it, I hope he understands what we're doing. Maybe some day we'll find out!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: