Thursday, September 06, 2012

Good News

Good news is an understatement!  Mike took Anthony to the doctor today and we found out his platelet count was 55,000.  Last week it was 6,000 and Mike said the doctor said that he was hoping it was 10,000.  FIFTY FIVE THOUSAND!  Mike called me and told me and I cried and cried AND cried, Lord I was glad I didn't go to that doctor's office, what a jackass I am!  But I was happy and relieved and I guess maybe I didn't ever realize how tense I was about it, how hard last week was.  But anyway, all's well now.

Now I feel like we can get back to life.  He does have to go next week to get tested again, and maybe for several more weeks but for now, good and great news.  I am so relieved.

In other news, today I was wondering about Anthony's birthday and who he shares it with and here's a list!

1 comment:

Doing My Best said...

Oh, that's wonderful news!!!!! *big sigh of relief*