Saturday, November 29, 2008

November 29 - Two More Days

I can't take this posting every day, it's making me depressed. That or the fact that these kids are driving me CRAZY is making me depressed. I might put up a picture of Anthony later but I don't want to forget to post. I just feel like it's the same as it ever was, blah blah, he went to sleep, blah blah, he woke up, blah blah blah. He is the noisiest person ever and Maria has a cold now (again?) so she is grousing and yelling all the day long, too, and I seriously cannot take all this yelling. I went out before for a walk just so I could get away and I couldn't even take my iPod with me, I don't want to hear *anything*. So anyway, today is Saturday, Anthony went to sleep last night and woke up today and not tomorrow but the day after he can GO BACK TO SCHOOL and leave me the hell alone. :)

No comments: