Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday

Well, we made it through another week. I wouldn't say he had a great week but actually I am sick of grading his life, so I'll just say we made it through another week. Anthony is off from school on Monday AND he has no swimming on Thursday so it should be interesting. It's hard to believe summer is starting, especially considering this stupidly cold and rainy weather we've had. It's cold and wet today but it's supposed to be 90 tomorrow.

In the time I've started this, Anthony has really been going crazy with the tantrums. It's - it's so difficult, not even 11:00 in the morning and already everybody is crying about something. I am trying, trying to not end every freaking entry on this blog with such BAD NEWS but .. well there is nothing nice to say, really. He has a lot of cute clothes. I bought him new pajamas. His hair looks great. He likes to run and play chase with Maria. He was sweet and happy when he woke up this morning. He is strong and brave.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: