Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Well

I feel bad, though, taking a break. I have these pictures of him and I don't want to miss anything, so I am going to just post them, I guess. He is doing fine, his hair is as awesome as ever, anyway. They are trying to do more sensory input moves for him at his school, we are going to see if that helps. So far, things are just the same. He loves his iPad and loves especially the Signing Time app that I bought for it. We went to a park last Saturday and he loved this one swing that they have, so I am looking for one like that. We are marching right along, things are the same as ever. I went in to get him dressed this morning and he was sleeping there, so beautiful and sweet and so, so peaceful, I just couldn't do it, I couldn't wake him up. I am so afraid that if I wake him he's going to scream and cry, so I thought I'd give him a few more minutes of peace.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: