Tuesday, January 06, 2009

He really is better

 
...all photographic evidence to the contrary. Here he is in his school clothes, first time in forever! They said he had a good day today, he was wearing a pressure vest when I got there and his teacher said he does really well in it so I am going to buy him one. I have always thought it wouldn't really work for Anthony but I'm going to give it a whirl. It's also different than I thought it would be, I thought it had weights in it but it's just made of neoprene or whatever and it's just like a little tight tank top. He just came in the kitchen and dumped out this bag of pita bread to get one and gave it a big chomp so I grabbed the camera and this is what I've got. You can't see the pita but it's there. You also can't see his super cute cords that he got from Mike's mom for Christmas, they are so nice and cozy for this rotten weather!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: